UK: Accupucture Defends Its Footwear Design Rights
This month, proceedings issued by the company against Faith Footwear for alleged infringement of Acupuncture's design rights in its "Alto" trainer have been settled out of court. Faith Footwear settled the claims without any admission of liability but agreed not to place further orders for the trainers (supplied to Faith by a third party) in the future.
Acupuncture plans to continue drawing the attention of both retailers and suppliers to the fact that its holds both registered and unregistered design rights to its trainers and is prepared to enforce these rights.
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020