USA: Active Apparel Group Completes Acquisition Of Everlast
Active Apparel Group announced that, following the special meeting of stockholders held here today, it had completed its previously-announced acquisition of Everlast, the foremost brand in boxing. At the special meeting, the shareholders approved the change in the company's name to Everlast Worldwide Inc, among other matters.George Q Horowitz, chairman and chief executive of Everlast Worldwide, said: "This is a momentous occasion for our company. The change in our corporate name underscores our commitment to building the Everlast brand. We have the management team in place, a strategic plan that we will implement immediately and the financial resources to generate significant and profitable growth for Everlast Worldwide."He concluded: "We are committed to enhancing shareholder value and believe that our plans will help accomplish that goal. Looking ahead, our immediate focus will fall on improving our relationships with our licensees. We will open new geographic markets and, of course, introduce new Everlast products, which will also enhance our image."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack