USA: Active Apparel Group Completes Acquisition Of Everlast
Active Apparel Group announced that, following the special meeting of stockholders held here today, it had completed its previously-announced acquisition of Everlast, the foremost brand in boxing. At the special meeting, the shareholders approved the change in the company's name to Everlast Worldwide Inc, among other matters.George Q Horowitz, chairman and chief executive of Everlast Worldwide, said: "This is a momentous occasion for our company. The change in our corporate name underscores our commitment to building the Everlast brand. We have the management team in place, a strategic plan that we will implement immediately and the financial resources to generate significant and profitable growth for Everlast Worldwide."He concluded: "We are committed to enhancing shareholder value and believe that our plans will help accomplish that goal. Looking ahead, our immediate focus will fall on improving our relationships with our licensees. We will open new geographic markets and, of course, introduce new Everlast products, which will also enhance our image."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective