USA: Active Apparel Group To Acquire Everlast
Active Apparel Group Inc (Nasdaq: AAGP), today announced that it will acquire Everlast, the foremost brand in boxing and among the leaders in other sports. In a stock and cash deal valued at about $60m, Active Apparel Group will acquire the privately held company. As a result of the acquisition, Active Apparel, which will be renamed Everlast Worldwide, will own all worldwide licensing rights to the prominent brand as well as the company's production facilities in The Bronx, New York and Moberley, Missouri.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth