UK: Activists urge Foot Locker to cut ties with Adidas
Campaigners are set to stage protests outside Foot Locker outlets across the UK, Europe and the US today (22 April), calling for it to cut ties with Adidas over the sportswear group's failure to pay former workers in GBP1.1m (US$1.6m) in redundancy pay.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Three tipping points for RFID in fashion
- Capacity building key to Myanmar momentum
- Cotton “too diverse” for fixed sustainability plan
- China undisputed giant of garment exports
- Apparel buyers point to potential in Africa
- Wal-Mart silent on Rana Plaza lawsuit
- SOURCING: Global sourcing snapshots launched
- VF Corp lifts outlook despite Q1 profit fall
- Nike criticised over Vietnam sourcing ethics
- Garment group reiterates labour rights commitment