CANADA: Acton Expands Specialised And Winter Boots Range
Canadian manufacturer William H. Kaufman sold its products under the Sorel and Black Diamond brand names.
"Acton will now be the only manufacturer of hand-made natural rubber boots in Canada. We plan to take advantage of this acquisition to become the foremost Canadian manufacturer of high-end boots," said Acton president and COO Francois Soucy.
AirBoss is the second largest rubber mixing company in North America. It is also a manufacturer of rubber and plastic products, specialising in patented parts for the transportation industry.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- US Q4 in brief – Dillard's, Macy's, Walmart
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar