UK: Adams Clothing Expands Through Sainsbury's
Adams Childrenswear and J Sainsbury's plc are to expand their current partnership with 98 Sainsbury's stores offering a selected line of Adams clothing. The two companies started the partnership back in 1998 offering clothing for 0-10 year olds in Sainsbury's Savacentre Hypermarkets, and now offer clothing through 48 Sainsbury's stores nationwide.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores