UK: Adams Steps Into Start-Rite Children’s Shoe Business
Adams Childrenswear is to significantly increase its footwear offer in a deal that expands the existing trading partnership with Start-Rite. Adams is to acquire the 11 existing Start-Rite concessions within Adams stores and will initially extend this offer to a total of 24 stores by August 2001. By combining the existing strengths of the Adams own bought range of shoes with the strengths of the Start-rite brand, Adams plans to create a fully serviced shoe department for children. The ranges will be further extended to accommodate other appropriate shoe brands to ensure a comprehensive offer is available.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Wearable technology a key trend for 2015
- Retailers react to India forced labour allegations
- Moisture management fabrics enter a new era
- Mexico urges fast-fashion brands to source locally
- COMMENT: Innovation is the name of the game
- Hazardous chemicals found in children's products
- VF rolls out plan to eliminate harmful chemicals
- October "a scary month" for US apparel retailers
- UK Primark supplier goes into administration
- Raising the minimum wage may reduce employment