GERMANY: Adidas adds new A.039 blue label
Adidas' Originals spring and summer offer for 2010 features a new blue label collection known as 'Originals A.039'.
The name comes from the internal code for the Originals blue colour and is to be part of the overall Adidas Original line, with apparel to footwear options available.
"Originals A.039 shows how far Originals has come since we started as a niche product in 2001," said Adidas sport style division chief marketing officer Hermann Deninger.
"The line consists of premium quality products and new silhouettes that bring to life innovative design."
Available now, the Originals A.039 collection is on sale now at Adidas Original stores and unspecified partners from Adidas fashion distribution.
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- China and Vietnam lead US apparel imports in July
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- Next H1: What the analysts say
- Abercrombie & Fitch to lose logos in fashion focus
- Brandix selects first "game-changing" innovations
- Hanesbrands axes Costa Rican jobs in Vietnam move
- Bagir to invest in Ethiopia as H1 loss deepens
- TPP talks "make progress" but issues remain
- US cotton production set to decline
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details