GERMANY: Adidas adds new A.039 blue label
Adidas' Originals spring and summer offer for 2010 features a new blue label collection known as 'Originals A.039'.
The name comes from the internal code for the Originals blue colour and is to be part of the overall Adidas Original line, with apparel to footwear options available.
"Originals A.039 shows how far Originals has come since we started as a niche product in 2001," said Adidas sport style division chief marketing officer Hermann Deninger.
"The line consists of premium quality products and new silhouettes that bring to life innovative design."
Available now, the Originals A.039 collection is on sale now at Adidas Original stores and unspecified partners from Adidas fashion distribution.
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Freeing up working capital in the supply chain
- Five ways to tackle market and demand volatility
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- Sustainable fibres, finishes and processes at ITMA
- Uniqlo under fire again for China worker abuses
- German sustainable textile scheme heads to Vietnam
- 3D tool uses product data to shake up shopping
- Fast Retailing in deal for laser treated garments
- PETA calls for wool boycott on “gruesome” exposé
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Trade and Trade Policy: The World’s Leading Clothing Exporters and Key Markets 2015