GERMANY: Adidas adds new A.039 blue label
Adidas' Originals spring and summer offer for 2010 features a new blue label collection known as 'Originals A.039'.
The name comes from the internal code for the Originals blue colour and is to be part of the overall Adidas Original line, with apparel to footwear options available.
"Originals A.039 shows how far Originals has come since we started as a niche product in 2001," said Adidas sport style division chief marketing officer Hermann Deninger.
"The line consists of premium quality products and new silhouettes that bring to life innovative design."
Available now, the Originals A.039 collection is on sale now at Adidas Original stores and unspecified partners from Adidas fashion distribution.
- Why TPP implementation is far from a done deal
- Common themes unite Inditex and H&M supply chains
- US apparel retailers' September 2015 sales roundup
- TPP: now the real fight starts
- Clothing and cotton still on child labour list
- Cambodia sets new minimum wage at US$140
- Change at Banana Republic as Gap sales fall
- Unions discuss strike action over Cambodia wage
- Under Armour to open SEAMS Conference
- M&S edit highlights ethically sourced fashion
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields