GERMANY: Adidas adds new A.039 blue label
Adidas' Originals spring and summer offer for 2010 features a new blue label collection known as 'Originals A.039'.
The name comes from the internal code for the Originals blue colour and is to be part of the overall Adidas Original line, with apparel to footwear options available.
"Originals A.039 shows how far Originals has come since we started as a niche product in 2001," said Adidas sport style division chief marketing officer Hermann Deninger.
"The line consists of premium quality products and new silhouettes that bring to life innovative design."
Available now, the Originals A.039 collection is on sale now at Adidas Original stores and unspecified partners from Adidas fashion distribution.
- Expensive US dollar hitting H&M sourcing costs
- Enthusiasm for tech in outdoor apparel on rise
- 2015: Welcome to the new fashion consumer
- Apparel industry gains traction says IAF chief
- Performance apparel set for continued growth
- Kanati pulls production out of Pakistan
- Sears Holdings cuts 115 corporate jobs
- H&M Q4 mixed but plans 400 new stores
- UK clothing sales see strongest rise in two years
- Companies continue to call for US trade commitment
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead