GERMANY: Adidas adds new A.039 blue label
Adidas' Originals spring and summer offer for 2010 features a new blue label collection known as 'Originals A.039'.
The name comes from the internal code for the Originals blue colour and is to be part of the overall Adidas Original line, with apparel to footwear options available.
"Originals A.039 shows how far Originals has come since we started as a niche product in 2001," said Adidas sport style division chief marketing officer Hermann Deninger.
"The line consists of premium quality products and new silhouettes that bring to life innovative design."
Available now, the Originals A.039 collection is on sale now at Adidas Original stores and unspecified partners from Adidas fashion distribution.
- What the EU-Vietnam trade deal means for duties
- Ultimate frontier Myanmar uplifts Bogart Lingerie
- US apparel retailers' January 2016 sales roundup
- US apparel import growth led by Bangladesh
- Esquel backs Chinese Sea Island cotton production
- Sears looks to lift apparel via sourcing changes
- Direct sourcing helps M&S narrow the gap with Next
- Eco-friendly garment factory opens in Bangladesh
- Clothing and sports chains in activewear battle
- Nike accelerates digital strategy with new hire
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2021
- Practical Price Negotiation
- Wearable Technology Market by Product, Application, Type, & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020