GERMANY: Adidas Adds US Boss To Management Board
German sportswear giant Adidas-Salomon AG on Tuesday appointed the head of its North American unit, Ross McMullin, to its management board in a move it said proved its commitment to the region. In a statement, the company said the addition of McMullin, who is a 45-year-old Canadian and has been with the firm two years, increases the number of board members to seven and reflected the importance of the US and Canadian market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again