GERMANY: Adidas CEO Hainer Backs Earnings Outlook
The head of the German sportswear giant said: "We are looking at sales growth of approximately five per cent in 2003, and earnings per share (growth) at least as good as this year or even a little better."
Last month the firm posted a 15.2 per cent year-on-year jump in third quarter net profit to 131 million euros on the back of soaring sports shoe sales.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Although Ukraine has the potential to be the top East European clothing supplier to Western Europe, the industry's growth is hampered by a lack of foreign investment. But this could be about to change...
Textiles and clothing make up Thailand's largest manufacturing industry, with more than 4,500 factories employing over one million people. The sector accounts for approximately 20 per cent of total em...
Sportswear company Adidas-Salomon AG has agreed a long-term design deal with car manufacturer Porsche AG's Design unit....
Sportswear giant adidas' American subsidiary has named Russ Hopcus as senior vice president of sales....
Sportswear giant Adidas-Salomon AG says it plans to record football-related sales of more than €1 billion in 2006, with percentage growth in the two-digit range....
Sportswear company Adidas-Salomon AG, which this week announced it was selling its Salomon winter sports goods arm, says it predicts sales and profits to continue to rise during 2006, Dow Jones report...
Knit and apparel maker Fanco says the termination of its supply deal with sportswear giant Adidas will cause a €6.0 million loss in 2005....
Sportswear giant Adidas-Salomon AG has lost out in a feud over whether athletes can wear garments featuring its three-stripe logo at the Olympic Games....
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022