VIETNAM: Adidas co-operates in tax probe
Adidas Vietnam has pledged its full co-operation to authorities as officials in the country probe the sportswear giant's accounts.
The Ho Chi Minh City Tax Department is currently investigating the group's accounts and links to other divisions in the region - including Adidas Singapore and Adidas International Trading, according to reports on Vietnam Net.
"We are currently extending our full cooperation to the authorities to ensure that this matter is addressed at the earliest and in full compliance with the governing rules and regulations," an Adidas spokesperson told just-style.
- India's labour law reforms edge a step closer
- Retailers voice concerns on Scottish independence
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- Alliance and Accord urged to harmonise efforts
- China and Vietnam lead US apparel imports in July
- H&M goes green with Conscious Denim
- Under Armour "resonating strongly" with consumers
- TPP talks "make progress" but issues remain
- Adidas defends position despite investor unrest
- Ultrasonic execs disappear along with company cash
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details