VIETNAM: Adidas co-operates in tax probe
Adidas Vietnam has pledged its full co-operation to authorities as officials in the country probe the sportswear giant's accounts.
The Ho Chi Minh City Tax Department is currently investigating the group's accounts and links to other divisions in the region - including Adidas Singapore and Adidas International Trading, according to reports on Vietnam Net.
"We are currently extending our full cooperation to the authorities to ensure that this matter is addressed at the earliest and in full compliance with the governing rules and regulations," an Adidas spokesperson told just-style.
- Can Gap maintain its momentum minus Larsson?
- Patagonia's CSR commitments re-shaping the sector
- Brands back Cambodia industry-wide wage bargaining
- Can robotics redefine apparel manufacturing?
- Zalando: profit is so last season
- Unions agree proposed Cambodia minimum wage
- New CEO may focus on Ralph Lauren supply chain
- Patagonia ramps up Fair Trade Certified apparel
- Nike collaborates on low-impact textile challenge
- Old Navy's Larsson to replace Ralph Lauren as CEO
- The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields