VIETNAM: Adidas co-operates in tax probe
Adidas Vietnam has pledged its full co-operation to authorities as officials in the country probe the sportswear giant's accounts.
The Ho Chi Minh City Tax Department is currently investigating the group's accounts and links to other divisions in the region - including Adidas Singapore and Adidas International Trading, according to reports on Vietnam Net.
"We are currently extending our full cooperation to the authorities to ensure that this matter is addressed at the earliest and in full compliance with the governing rules and regulations," an Adidas spokesperson told just-style.
- Global supply chain trends at Sourcing at MAGIC
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- Denim and athleisure top picks for back-to-school
- What's 3D-printing doing for apparel and footwear?
- Labelling – The importance of the fine print
- H&M takes action over Myanmar child labour breach
- Vietnam garment industry calls for strategy update
- Nike and Apollo create supply chain partnership
- US Q2 in brief - The Buckle, Stein Mart
- Li & Fung joins FTA in sustainable sourcing pledge
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- THE GAP, INC.: Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis