VIETNAM: Adidas co-operates in tax probe
Adidas Vietnam has pledged its full co-operation to authorities as officials in the country probe the sportswear giant's accounts.
The Ho Chi Minh City Tax Department is currently investigating the group's accounts and links to other divisions in the region - including Adidas Singapore and Adidas International Trading, according to reports on Vietnam Net.
"We are currently extending our full cooperation to the authorities to ensure that this matter is addressed at the earliest and in full compliance with the governing rules and regulations," an Adidas spokesperson told just-style.
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Change management key to PLM project success
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- Columbia Sportswear fined for mislabelled clothing
- “Made in USA” company rapped for deceptive claims
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies