VIETNAM: Adidas co-operates in tax probe
Adidas Vietnam has pledged its full co-operation to authorities as officials in the country probe the sportswear giant's accounts.
The Ho Chi Minh City Tax Department is currently investigating the group's accounts and links to other divisions in the region - including Adidas Singapore and Adidas International Trading, according to reports on Vietnam Net.
"We are currently extending our full cooperation to the authorities to ensure that this matter is addressed at the earliest and in full compliance with the governing rules and regulations," an Adidas spokesperson told just-style.
- Where next for 3D design and prototyping?
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- Balance essential in garment supply chain
- Tanzania adds to Africa’s apparel sourcing mix
- Supply chain weighs on Kering's green footprint
- Brandix named PVH ‘Global Supplier of the Year’
- Earthquake damage at Bangladesh garment factories
- Ascena Retail to buy Ann Taylor owner for $2bn
- AGOA delays drag on sourcing decisions
- China and India to exploit trade relationship