USA: Adidas Expands Licensed Product Agreement
adidas America is to expand its licensing relationship with Valley Apparel Company in a deal that will allow it to offer more diverse licensed products to customers. Under terms of the agreement signed earlier this week, Valley is responsible for nearly all of the development, sales and marketing of adidas adult-licensed apparel, including products licensed through the National Football League (NFL), Major League Baseball (MLB), Major League Soccer (MLS), Collegiate Licensing Company (CLC) and certain adidas collegiate partners.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022