USA: Adidas Expands Licensed Product Agreement
adidas America is to expand its licensing relationship with Valley Apparel Company in a deal that will allow it to offer more diverse licensed products to customers. Under terms of the agreement signed earlier this week, Valley is responsible for nearly all of the development, sales and marketing of adidas adult-licensed apparel, including products licensed through the National Football League (NFL), Major League Baseball (MLB), Major League Soccer (MLS), Collegiate Licensing Company (CLC) and certain adidas collegiate partners.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack