GERMANY: Adidas extends UEFA tournament deal
Sporting goods firm Adidas and European football governing body UEFA have announced the extension of their long-term sporting goods and apparel deal to 2016.
Adidas will continue to equip staff, officials, referees, volunteers and ball kids for all the national team competitions in Europe during the period, which includes the Euro 2012 and Euro 2016 tournaments.
Herbert Hainer, CEO and chairman of the Adidas Group said: "The history of adidas as a strong partner of UEFA goes back more than three decades and will continue to be an important pillar in our strategy to expand our global market leadership in football in the future."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Taking the figures in isolation, it appears that Nike president and CEO Mark Parker is indulging in a little pre-World Cup hype when he calls the company's third quarter "great"....
Taking a look at the week ahead for the footwear and apparel industry, here is news editor Joe Ayling's snapshot of just-style's latest news and insights agenda....
Adidas Group-owned sporting goods company Reebok has launched one of two TV adverts under its new "Ree" marketing platform....
Here is a roundup of the top five most-read stories on just-style this week. Click on each headline for the full story....
Reebok has hit back against claims of trademark infringement and deceptive trade practices put forward by rival sportswear company Finish Strong....
France's The Lifestyle Company, which specialises in the distribution of 'lifestyle' shoes, apparel and accessories brands, has appointed Patrick Buffeteau to head its Sport Fashion division....
A "small number" of Adidas workers have lost their jobs as part of the company's restructuring process in the US, the company has confirmed....
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar