USA: Adidas Korea Chooses EXceed To Power New Warehouse
Adidas Korea has selected an EXE Technologies, Inc (Nasdaq: EXEE), warehouse management system - EXceed - for a new 13,000 sq m facility in Duckpyong, Korea. Adidas Korea is a subsidiary of German-based adidas-Salomon, the leading athletic equipment, footwear and apparel manufacturer. "The implementation of our software will enable Adidas Korea to reduce operating costs, increase order fulfillment productivity and jump from a paper-based warehouse management system to a much more efficient and flexible RF-managed system," said Ray Hood, EXE's president and chief executive officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020