UK: Adidas opens first Stella McCartney store
The first Adidas Stella McCartney store is next to the Stella McCartney mainline and children's store in Brompton Cross
Sporting goods giant Adidas has opened its first Stella McCartney flagship store in London, UK.
After working together for eight years, Adidas said the Stella McCartney store "seemed a natural next step". The store is next to the Stella McCartney mainline and children's store in Brompton Cross, which opened last month.
Nick Craggs, Adidas UK marketing director said: "The vision was to create a great and unique store concept that positions the adidas by Stella McCartney label as a premium sports collection.
"This store will enforce our connection to deliver great product for woman in the one and only store dedicated to only selling adidas by Stella McCartney collections. This store will also launch our next generation of store design for presenting the adidas by Stella McCartney label worldwide."
In 2010, Adidas appoined McCartney as creative director for the British team kit for the London 2012 Olympic & Paralympic Games.
Clothing labels worldwide are usually a standard read, with fibre names such as 'cotton,' 'nylon' and 'polyester' remaining constant from season to season. But when it comes to luxury textiles, there ...
'A New Dawn - Rebuilding UK Textile Manufacturing' was the title of a remarkable conference staged by Britain's textile industry on Friday (2 November). Remarkable for its positive inspiration - but a...
Top stories on just-style this week include news that garment firms in Pakistan face cancelled export orders following safety concerns, activists from Uzbekistan call for an extension to an internatio...
Adidas for Stella McCartney is set to launch a DryDye T-shirt, which is dyed using pressurised CO2 instead of water. ...
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- COMMENT: Skills or new technology?
- Who has signed the Bangladesh safety accord?
- JC Penney share price falls on Q4 loss
- South Africa to grow grass for recyclable textiles
- Delta Galil open to M&A as profit grows
- Gap names new design head amid mixed Q4
- Pay rise mulled for Sri Lanka garment workers
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019