UK: Adidas opens first Stella McCartney store
The first Adidas Stella McCartney store is next to the Stella McCartney mainline and children's store in Brompton Cross
Sporting goods giant Adidas has opened its first Stella McCartney flagship store in London, UK.
After working together for eight years, Adidas said the Stella McCartney store "seemed a natural next step". The store is next to the Stella McCartney mainline and children's store in Brompton Cross, which opened last month.
Nick Craggs, Adidas UK marketing director said: "The vision was to create a great and unique store concept that positions the adidas by Stella McCartney label as a premium sports collection.
"This store will enforce our connection to deliver great product for woman in the one and only store dedicated to only selling adidas by Stella McCartney collections. This store will also launch our next generation of store design for presenting the adidas by Stella McCartney label worldwide."
In 2010, Adidas appoined McCartney as creative director for the British team kit for the London 2012 Olympic & Paralympic Games.
Clothing labels worldwide are usually a standard read, with fibre names such as 'cotton,' 'nylon' and 'polyester' remaining constant from season to season. But when it comes to luxury textiles, there ...
'A New Dawn - Rebuilding UK Textile Manufacturing' was the title of a remarkable conference staged by Britain's textile industry on Friday (2 November). Remarkable for its positive inspiration - but a...
Top stories on just-style this week include news that garment firms in Pakistan face cancelled export orders following safety concerns, activists from Uzbekistan call for an extension to an internatio...
Adidas for Stella McCartney is set to launch a DryDye T-shirt, which is dyed using pressurised CO2 instead of water. ...
- Myanmar garment exports surged 20% in 2015
- Under Armour on track with new UAS sportswear line
- Better factory conditions boost the bottom line
- Why synthetic fibres are a safe bet for the future
- Unravelling cotton's supply and demand challenges
- Brexit may hit suppliers with UK duty-free access
- Adidas unveils first Speedfactory running shoe
- New US tariff classifications impact woven apparel
- US retailers urge action on Hanjin Shipping crisis
- US strengthens cooperation with East Africa
- Too Many Standards
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Ralph Lauren Corporation : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras