UK: Adidas opens first Stella McCartney store
The first Adidas Stella McCartney store is next to the Stella McCartney mainline and children's store in Brompton Cross
Sporting goods giant Adidas has opened its first Stella McCartney flagship store in London, UK.
After working together for eight years, Adidas said the Stella McCartney store "seemed a natural next step". The store is next to the Stella McCartney mainline and children's store in Brompton Cross, which opened last month.
Nick Craggs, Adidas UK marketing director said: "The vision was to create a great and unique store concept that positions the adidas by Stella McCartney label as a premium sports collection.
"This store will enforce our connection to deliver great product for woman in the one and only store dedicated to only selling adidas by Stella McCartney collections. This store will also launch our next generation of store design for presenting the adidas by Stella McCartney label worldwide."
In 2010, Adidas appoined McCartney as creative director for the British team kit for the London 2012 Olympic & Paralympic Games.
Clothing labels worldwide are usually a standard read, with fibre names such as 'cotton,' 'nylon' and 'polyester' remaining constant from season to season. But when it comes to luxury textiles, there ...
'A New Dawn - Rebuilding UK Textile Manufacturing' was the title of a remarkable conference staged by Britain's textile industry on Friday (2 November). Remarkable for its positive inspiration - but a...
Top stories on just-style this week include news that garment firms in Pakistan face cancelled export orders following safety concerns, activists from Uzbekistan call for an extension to an internatio...
Adidas for Stella McCartney is set to launch a DryDye T-shirt, which is dyed using pressurised CO2 instead of water. ...
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- INTERVIEW: David Nieper pushes Made in UK momentum
- VF Corp bullish for second-half growth
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- ILO backs Burma project to improve work practices
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- UN rights expert urges further Cambodia reforms
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies