USA: adidas Runs With Kana For ERM Solutions
Adidas has chosen Kana Communications, Inc (NASDAQ:KANA), an enterprise relationship management (eRM) solutions provider, to increase its online presence.Adidas intends to develop customer relationships by capitalising on the 5,000 emails received by customer service representatives each week. adidas will also extract and store valuable customer information through the Kana system. This data will enable adidas to create a more personal and beneficial experience for individual users. adidas is leveraging Kana Connect to drive business to websites by enabling e-businesses to engage customers in relevant conversations, deliver individually targeted messages and track all campaign information for every recipient. Kana Response's Web-form technology transfers important customer information direct into its extensible database while preserving the field structure of the information. "Choosing Kana was a logical strategic move," said John Knight, director of strategy for adidas America. "The solutions address the complete customer life cycle, and we were able to get the entire package up and running almost immediately. Kana delivered an industrial strength solution that will handle our growth well into the future." David Fowler, senior vice president, worldwide marketing, Kana, said: "Adidas came to Kana because they needed to build and nurture critical customer relationships across storefronts and the online world. ERM is all about interacting with customers and partners, evolving those interactions into solid, loyal relationships. Once again, adidas is ahead of the curve with this acknowledgement."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016