USA: adidas Runs With Kana For ERM Solutions
Adidas has chosen Kana Communications, Inc (NASDAQ:KANA), an enterprise relationship management (eRM) solutions provider, to increase its online presence.Adidas intends to develop customer relationships by capitalising on the 5,000 emails received by customer service representatives each week. adidas will also extract and store valuable customer information through the Kana system. This data will enable adidas to create a more personal and beneficial experience for individual users. adidas is leveraging Kana Connect to drive business to websites by enabling e-businesses to engage customers in relevant conversations, deliver individually targeted messages and track all campaign information for every recipient. Kana Response's Web-form technology transfers important customer information direct into its extensible database while preserving the field structure of the information. "Choosing Kana was a logical strategic move," said John Knight, director of strategy for adidas America. "The solutions address the complete customer life cycle, and we were able to get the entire package up and running almost immediately. Kana delivered an industrial strength solution that will handle our growth well into the future." David Fowler, senior vice president, worldwide marketing, Kana, said: "Adidas came to Kana because they needed to build and nurture critical customer relationships across storefronts and the online world. ERM is all about interacting with customers and partners, evolving those interactions into solid, loyal relationships. Once again, adidas is ahead of the curve with this acknowledgement."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022