USA: adidas Runs With Kana For ERM Solutions
Adidas has chosen Kana Communications, Inc (NASDAQ:KANA), an enterprise relationship management (eRM) solutions provider, to increase its online presence.Adidas intends to develop customer relationships by capitalising on the 5,000 emails received by customer service representatives each week. adidas will also extract and store valuable customer information through the Kana system. This data will enable adidas to create a more personal and beneficial experience for individual users. adidas is leveraging Kana Connect to drive business to websites by enabling e-businesses to engage customers in relevant conversations, deliver individually targeted messages and track all campaign information for every recipient. Kana Response's Web-form technology transfers important customer information direct into its extensible database while preserving the field structure of the information. "Choosing Kana was a logical strategic move," said John Knight, director of strategy for adidas America. "The solutions address the complete customer life cycle, and we were able to get the entire package up and running almost immediately. Kana delivered an industrial strength solution that will handle our growth well into the future." David Fowler, senior vice president, worldwide marketing, Kana, said: "Adidas came to Kana because they needed to build and nurture critical customer relationships across storefronts and the online world. ERM is all about interacting with customers and partners, evolving those interactions into solid, loyal relationships. Once again, adidas is ahead of the curve with this acknowledgement."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020