USA: Adidas-Salomon Updates Global Extranet
Sporting goods manufacturer adidas-Salomon AG is using Interwoven Inc's Content Infrastructure product suite to build and manage the information requirements of a global extranet linking approximately 20 of its worldwide subsidiaries.
In the first implementation phase, employees will be able to create, update and share web content.
One of the key reasons adidas-Salomon chose Interwoven's Content Infrastructure was its easy integration with its existing IT environment.
"adidas-Salomon IT investments must have the flexibility to support a wide array of global, regional and national service requirements. Our markets vary dramatically and, in many cases, require tailored solutions," said Faris Momani, head of global eMarketing, adidas-Salomon AG. "Interwoven's Content Infrastructure enables adidas-Salomon to effectively manage web content across the connected business units throughout the company."
The next step in the software implementation is to integrate the catalogue software into the Content Infrastructure environment to better manage all database and file system assets, including application code and XML.
To view related research reports, please follow the links below:-
Although Ukraine has the potential to be the top East European clothing supplier to Western Europe, the industry's growth is hampered by a lack of foreign investment. But this could be about to change...
Textiles and clothing make up Thailand's largest manufacturing industry, with more than 4,500 factories employing over one million people. The sector accounts for approximately 20 per cent of total em...
Sportswear company Adidas-Salomon AG has agreed a long-term design deal with car manufacturer Porsche AG's Design unit....
Sportswear giant adidas' American subsidiary has named Russ Hopcus as senior vice president of sales....
Sportswear giant Adidas-Salomon AG says it plans to record football-related sales of more than €1 billion in 2006, with percentage growth in the two-digit range....
Sportswear company Adidas-Salomon AG, which this week announced it was selling its Salomon winter sports goods arm, says it predicts sales and profits to continue to rise during 2006, Dow Jones report...
Knit and apparel maker Fanco says the termination of its supply deal with sportswear giant Adidas will cause a €6.0 million loss in 2005....
Sportswear giant Adidas-Salomon AG has lost out in a feud over whether athletes can wear garments featuring its three-stripe logo at the Olympic Games....
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- EU urged to adopt roadmap for Sri Lanka GSP+ bid
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack