USA: adidas Targets Back To School With Internet-based Campaign
L90 Inc (Nasdaq:LNTY) today announced the launch of the adidas e-rena, a promotion developed by L90 to drive back-to-school consumers to thestore.adidas.com in order to increase sales and customer acquisitions for adidas. The two-month promotion consists of a commerce-enabled micro-site promoted through banners, L90|Power Ads and L90|Link, L90's proprietary viral marketing technology. "The adidas e-rena is a perfect example of the full-service online advertising programs L90 develops for its clients," said John Bohan, chief executive officer, L90. "This integrated solution leverages L90's network reach and its portfolio of online advertising and direct marketing tools to exponentially grow adidas' customer base and drive sales on their website."The adidas e-rena is promoted via targeted 468x60 banners and L90|Power Ads on top-branded sites, including Alloy.com, FamilyWonder.com, and StarWarsKids. "adidas is excited to be partnering with L90 on this innovative promotion," explained Annette Stroud, director of e-commerce, adidas America. "The back-to-school time frame is such an important one for adidas, and we are certain that this promotion will help us reach our target market in an impactful way."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar