USA: adidas Targets Back To School With Internet-based Campaign
L90 Inc (Nasdaq:LNTY) today announced the launch of the adidas e-rena, a promotion developed by L90 to drive back-to-school consumers to thestore.adidas.com in order to increase sales and customer acquisitions for adidas. The two-month promotion consists of a commerce-enabled micro-site promoted through banners, L90|Power Ads and L90|Link, L90's proprietary viral marketing technology. "The adidas e-rena is a perfect example of the full-service online advertising programs L90 develops for its clients," said John Bohan, chief executive officer, L90. "This integrated solution leverages L90's network reach and its portfolio of online advertising and direct marketing tools to exponentially grow adidas' customer base and drive sales on their website."The adidas e-rena is promoted via targeted 468x60 banners and L90|Power Ads on top-branded sites, including Alloy.com, FamilyWonder.com, and StarWarsKids. "adidas is excited to be partnering with L90 on this innovative promotion," explained Annette Stroud, director of e-commerce, adidas America. "The back-to-school time frame is such an important one for adidas, and we are certain that this promotion will help us reach our target market in an impactful way."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores