GERMANY: adidas To Sell Direct To European Consumers Via The Internet
adidas, the world's second largest sporting goods manufacturer, has positioned itself to become the first global player in the sporting goods industry to use the Internet to sell its products directly to European consumers. The Germany-based company has entered into an agreement with PFSweb, Inc (Nasdaq:PFSW) which will fulfill European Web site orders for adidas. PFSweb will provide inventory control, order processing, distribution, and returns management to adidas International Trading BV, a daughter company responsible for adidas' European supply chain. Ninety products will be offered via the Internet site (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Sustainable fashion app to help shopping decisions
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective