GERMANY: adidas wins Advertiser of the Year award
Sports goods brand adidas has won the Cannes Lions Festival Advertiser of the Year award.
The award recognises the global communication of the adidas brand, as well as its worldwide influence on lifestyle trends with industry-leading products.
adidas adverts have won 34 Cannes Lions across all media during the last decade, 11 of which were won last year.
adidas brand president and chief executive Erich Stamminger will accept the award on 24 June.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Although Ukraine has the potential to be the top East European clothing supplier to Western Europe, the industry's growth is hampered by a lack of foreign investment. But this could be about to change...
Textiles and clothing make up Thailand's largest manufacturing industry, with more than 4,500 factories employing over one million people. The sector accounts for approximately 20 per cent of total em...
Sportswear company Adidas-Salomon AG has agreed a long-term design deal with car manufacturer Porsche AG's Design unit....
Sportswear giant adidas' American subsidiary has named Russ Hopcus as senior vice president of sales....
Sportswear giant Adidas-Salomon AG says it plans to record football-related sales of more than €1 billion in 2006, with percentage growth in the two-digit range....
Sportswear company Adidas-Salomon AG, which this week announced it was selling its Salomon winter sports goods arm, says it predicts sales and profits to continue to rise during 2006, Dow Jones report...
Knit and apparel maker Fanco says the termination of its supply deal with sportswear giant Adidas will cause a €6.0 million loss in 2005....
Sportswear giant Adidas-Salomon AG has lost out in a feud over whether athletes can wear garments featuring its three-stripe logo at the Olympic Games....
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective