INDIA: Aditya Birla Nuvo sells IT outsourcing unit
Indian conglomerate Aditya Birla Nuvo has agreed to sell is business and technology outsourcing firm, Aditya Birla Minacs, to a group of investors for US$260m.
The investors are led by private equity firms Capital Square Partners and CX Partners. The deal is expected to close in the next two to three months, subject to the requisite customary and regulatory approvals.
Sushil Agarwal, whole time director and CFO of Aditya Birla Nuvo, said: "The cash flow from the divestment of Minacs will support the growth plans of Aditya Birla Nuvo and ensure greater focus in its other businesses."
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Responsible apparel sourcing requires teamwork
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- UPDATE: A&F appoints Horowitz to head Hollister
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Coats to open new zip factory in Bangladesh
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam