INDIA: Aditya Birla Nuvo sells IT outsourcing unit
Indian conglomerate Aditya Birla Nuvo has agreed to sell is business and technology outsourcing firm, Aditya Birla Minacs, to a group of investors for US$260m.
The investors are led by private equity firms Capital Square Partners and CX Partners. The deal is expected to close in the next two to three months, subject to the requisite customary and regulatory approvals.
Sushil Agarwal, whole time director and CFO of Aditya Birla Nuvo, said: "The cash flow from the divestment of Minacs will support the growth plans of Aditya Birla Nuvo and ensure greater focus in its other businesses."
- US fashion firms share their sourcing strategies
- Cost biggest barrier to Bangladesh RMG remediation
- How apparel retailers should react to Brexit
- Britain votes for Brexit – what happens next?
- Lies and statistics – the sustainability version
- Bangladesh firm comes top in World Textile Awards
- Columbia rain jacket a milestone in sustainability
- Ten key trends in apparel and footwear markets
- Myanmar factories prepare for compliance training
- ILO decent work in global supply chains criticised
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Indonesia– Market Summary & Forecasts
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in China – Market Summary & Forecasts
- Nike Inc in Apparel and Footwear (World)