INDIA: Aditya Birla Q3 earnings climb
- Net profit after tax rises INR3.45bn
- Total profit reaches INR6.62bn
Indian conglomerate Aditya Birla Nuvo has booked an increase in earnings for the third quarter.
In the three months to the end of December, net profit after tax reached INR3.45bn (US$55.4m), up from INR3.09bn a year earlier.
Total income amounted to INR6.62bn from INR6.83bn in the year ago period.
The company said its results account for the sale of its Carbon Black business with effect from 1 April to SKI Carbon Black (India) Private Limited.
- TPP tariff phase-out guides Vietnam sourcing plans
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- How Central America garment sourcing measures up
- How virtual garments could shape fashion retail
- Where next for Walmart's 3D apparel design pilot?
- Ethiopia opens flagship textile and apparel park
- VF confident on "solid" sustainability roadmap
- Inditex and Lenzing sign textile waste pact
- VF Corp cuts guidance as Q2 profit plunges 70%
- EU and US dispute China raw materials duties
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Luxury Goods Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019 ; Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis