INDIA: Aditya Birla Q3 earnings climb
- Net profit after tax rises INR3.45bn
- Total profit reaches INR6.62bn
Indian conglomerate Aditya Birla Nuvo has booked an increase in earnings for the third quarter.
In the three months to the end of December, net profit after tax reached INR3.45bn (US$55.4m), up from INR3.09bn a year earlier.
Total income amounted to INR6.62bn from INR6.83bn in the year ago period.
The company said its results account for the sale of its Carbon Black business with effect from 1 April to SKI Carbon Black (India) Private Limited.
- Euro decline weighs on Turkish clothing industry
- G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries of denim
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- Mexico makers see rise in exports and local demand
- Asian union development and the Western response
- UK retailers to answer over human trafficking
- LF Corp to streamline planning and sourcing
- US upgrade paves way for Malaysia in TPP
- Eliminating risk tops sustainability agenda
- Euratex raises rules of origin issues in TPP talks
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects