SPAIN: Adolfo Dominguez Considers Partner
The board of directors at Spanish clothing designer Adolfo Dominguez SA will meet later today to consider the possibility of looking for a minority partner.
According to a report in the Spanish newspaper La Gaceta, the designer is to consider a new partner to try and ward off any further attempts of a takeover.
The chain was recently the subject of an attempted takeover by Spanish retailer Cortefiel.For details on Cortefiel's takeover bid click here.
Companies: Cortefiel SA
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Spanish retailer Cortefiel SA's provisional first-quarter net profit rose to €16.9 million from €9.7m in the same period last year, Spanish GAAP reported....
The Spanish stock market regulator has given the go-ahead to private equity company CVC's bid offer for clothing retailer Cortefiel....
Spanish retailer operator Cortefiel SA may use its option to buy 60 per cent of textile producer Antonio Miro earlier than planned, the Cinco Dias newspaper reported, quoted unnamed sources from the t...
Spanish retail group Cortefiel SA has opened a new franchise of its men's clothing division in Kiev, Ukraine....
Spanish retailer Cortefiel SA's chairman Gonzalo Hinojosa says that is will bar any counterbids made for its shares in order to accept CVC Capital's €17.9 per share offer, the Bolsacinco website repor...
Spain's Hinojosa and Garcia Quiroz families, the founding entrepreneurs behind Spanish retail giant Cortefiel, have agreed to sell their 52 per cent stake to CVC European Equity Partners, the UK-based...
Retail group Cortefiel SA says that a €1.4 billion takeover bid from CVC Capital Partners Ltd has been accepted by Cortefiel's controlling families....
Spanish retail group Cortefiel has received a bid offer from Coral Retail Industries, according to CNMV stock market regulator....
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Next books first FY profit fall in eight years
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing