UK: Advanced Apparel Research Group Launched
A new footwear and clothing research group has been launched by SATRA Technology Centre to provide more targeted information and services to its member companies around the world. The Advanced Concepts Research Group is a multi-project programme backed by £250,000 in membership funds. It will investigate a range of topics, such as improving SATRA's comfort expertise in footwear and apparel, methods of speeding up testing, and testing the thermal properties of footwear designed for temperature extremes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth