HONDURAS: AEC Narrow Fabrics renames and expands TESA plant
Elastics and trims supplier AEC Narrow Fabrics, formerly known as Asheboro Elastics, has renamed its TESA plant in Honduras to reflect its expansion over the past two years.
TESA - Telas Elasticas S de RL was acquired by AEC Narrow Fabrics in April 2012, and has since undergone improvements to its product line and development capabilities.
Now known as AEC - Honduras, the operation is focused on the manufacture of jacquard and intimate apparel elastics.
"We are very pleased about the positive changes that have been made at the former TESA plant with regard to capital investment, equipment refurbishing, quality enhancements and lead time/service level improvements," said Robert Lawson, president of AEC Narrow Fabrics.
"Our new name, AEC - Honduras, acknowledges our improvement investments and aligns our Honduran plant's name more closely with all of our locations."
AEC offers a full-range of narrow fabrics produced from facilities in North and Central America. In addition to AEC - Honduras' woven capabilities, the company has knitted production in El Salvador, plus knitted and woven elastics and rigid tape production in Asheboro, North Carolina.
Lawson aims to extend the scope of its target consumer audience to include more women and older consumers. In order to achieve this, Lawson recently improved its product portfolio and launched hybrid ...
The Japanese retailing industry performed well during 2013 as the country benefited from the policies which constitute ‘Abenomics’, which refers to the current Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s eco...
Plimsoll Publishing’s FASHION ACCESSORIES (UK) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the FASHION ACCESSORIES (UK) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 220 companies, i...
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Gap impressed with supply chain improvements
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- Better Work programme poised to expand
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Cambodia garment industry hit with fresh strikes
- Cambodia mass faintings rise to 896 in first-half
- Ralph Lauren unveils high-performance Polo shirt
- Russia threatens ban on western apparel imports
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey
- Opportunities and Applications for Digital Textile Printing
- Colombia - ISA Country Report