ITALY: Aeffe profit leaps 72.6% in nine-month period
Italian luxury goods company Aeffe Fashion Group has reported net profit up 72.6% to EUR12.2m (US$8.38m) for the first nine months of its fiscal year, with footwear and leather goods sales growing strongly.
Aeffe, which operates the Alberta Ferretti, Moschino and JP Gaultier brands, said that its consolidated revenues during the period increased 10.7% to reach EUR234m.
Its footwear and leather goods revenue climbed 19.2% to reach EUR58.7m during the first three quarters.
Massimo Ferretti, executive chairman of Aeffe, said: "We are satisfied with the results achieved in the first nine months 2007, which are in line with our targets. Furthermore the orders backlog for spring/summer 2008 is showing a 10% growth and this leaves us confident for the future, despite the ongoing trend in currencies."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Apparel supply chain operator Hembly International bolstered its full year profit by 37.9% to HKD$107.7m (US$13.8m), which it attributed to supply chain growth and successful distribution of brands li...
Luxury goods group Aeffe reported a 92% net income increase to EUR15.3m (US$24.2m) for fiscal 2007, reflecting improved operating income and reduced tax rate, the company said....
Italian fashion brand Pollini has signed a licensing deal with Larioseta for the production and distribution of neckwear, including women's shawls, women's and men's scarves and ties....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- US Q1 in brief – Steve Madden, Skechers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts