PORTUGAL: Aerosoles In European Expansion
Hundreds of new jobs are set to be created by the European franchisee of US footwear producer Aerosoles as opens 30 new stores across Europe over the next two years,
Aerosoles Portugal said it plans to invest heavily in the growth of its retail chain, which generated sales of $8.5 million sales in 2001 through stores in Spain, Portugal, France, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands and Cyprus.
Aerosoles enjoyed a turnover of $115m last year and has around 700 employees.
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Responsible apparel sourcing requires teamwork
- New JC Penney CEO “credible but no solution”
- UPDATE: A&F appoints Horowitz to head Hollister
- H&M calls for annual wage reviews in Bangladesh
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- Cambodia garment workers campaign for higher wages
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020