PORTUGAL: Aerosoles In European Expansion
Hundreds of new jobs are set to be created by the European franchisee of US footwear producer Aerosoles as opens 30 new stores across Europe over the next two years,
Aerosoles Portugal said it plans to invest heavily in the growth of its retail chain, which generated sales of $8.5 million sales in 2001 through stores in Spain, Portugal, France, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands and Cyprus.
Aerosoles enjoyed a turnover of $115m last year and has around 700 employees.
- Expensive US dollar hitting H&M sourcing costs
- Enthusiasm for tech in outdoor apparel on rise
- 2015: Welcome to the new fashion consumer
- Apparel industry gains traction says IAF chief
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- Kanati pulls production out of Pakistan
- Gap to close Piperlime division
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- Hanesbrands invests $1.5m in US hosiery plant
- US takes final step to WTO TFA implementation
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead