PORTUGAL: Aerosoles In European Expansion
Hundreds of new jobs are set to be created by the European franchisee of US footwear producer Aerosoles as opens 30 new stores across Europe over the next two years,
Aerosoles Portugal said it plans to invest heavily in the growth of its retail chain, which generated sales of $8.5 million sales in 2001 through stores in Spain, Portugal, France, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands and Cyprus.
Aerosoles enjoyed a turnover of $115m last year and has around 700 employees.
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- UK reshoring hub hit by sweatshop claims
- New fibre and fabric innovations for outdoor wear
- COMMENT: Skills or new technology?
- South Africa to grow grass for recyclable textiles
- US West Coast port contract reached
- 30% of Adidas cotton from sustainable sources
- Activewear driving US apparel spend
- Benetton to embark on living wage roadmap
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide