PORTUGAL: Aerosoles In European Expansion
Hundreds of new jobs are set to be created by the European franchisee of US footwear producer Aerosoles as opens 30 new stores across Europe over the next two years, Aerosoles Portugal said it plans to invest heavily in the growth of its retail chain, which generated sales of $8.5 million sales in 2001 through stores in Spain, Portugal, France, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands and Cyprus.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- DENIM DAYS: Jeans innovation bursting at the seams
- How will TPP emerge from fast-track trade bill?
- Adidas pushing self-governance for suppliers
- Rana Plaza two years on: Challenges and concerns
- US fashion industry applauds trade bills package
- Under Armour hailed "next global athletic company"
- Myanmar garment workers strike deal
- Orta and Garmon launch denim chemical screening
- Gap’s woes “not so easy to fix”
- Authentic Brands acquires Jones New York