USA: A&F Reveals Slide In June Same-Store Sales
Controversial youth-oriented apparel chain Abercrombie & Fitch Co on Thursday posted a five per cent in June same-store sales.
The Ohio-based operator of 517 stores said net sales for the month climbed 19 per cent to $117.7 million and that year-to-date sales are currently up 18 per cent at $515.7m, although year-to-date same-store sales are down six per cent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again