US: Affliction signs two new licensing deals
Rock-driven fashion label Affliction has signed two new licensing deals covering footwear and accessories.
The US company has an agreement for Evolutions Footwear to manufacture ranges of boots, sandals, athletic and sports casual shoes in leather and suede.
Embellishments reflecting the Affliction brand will include antique metal studs, embroidery, graffiti treatments and hand-sewn details, with the footwear available in US retail mainly from spring next year.
The company has also signed up August Accessories to make men's and women's belts, hats, watches, scarves and gloves.
The ranges will include belts made from leather, web and chain, with rock-inspired embellishments, plus hats and beanies, as well as cold weather accessories.
Products will be available in selected department stores and speciality retailers from this autumn.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Bangladesh calls for duty-free access to US
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022