USA: Agnes.com Announces Grand Opening of Online Boutique
Agnes.com has unveiled its online boutique offering a large selection of specialty products for women and their homes. In addition to its online boutique, Agnes.com features news on women's issues, such as health, fitness, fashion and beauty. The targeted website is specially designed for online shoppers seeking unique, quality products from Europe and around the world, the company said. The site will carry apparel, accessories and homeware products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"