US: Agron turns to FlexPLM for improved efficiency
Agron Inc, the accessory licensee for Adidas America, is using PTC's Retail, Footwear and Apparel PLM solution to manage its accessory product lines from design concept through product development and catalogue creation.
The FlexPLM software is helping Agron improve access to product information across its multiple business groups in order to increase information re-use and improve operational efficiency.
The installation controls and manages all the information used by the company's product teams, catalogue creation teams and ERP system.
The battle for a share of the Chinese sportswear market is probably the most intense in the world. For Adidas, however, 2008 is the year the brand finally took pole position, buoyed by its sponsorship...
A month after its acquisition of lifestyle golf company Ashworth Inc, TaylorMade-Adidas Golf is downsizing the combined workforce of the two companies....
Here is a roundup of the top five most-read stories on just-style this week. Click on each headline for the full story....
A business information portal dedicated to PLM (product lifecycle management) software for the fashion and textile industry is being launched by just-style in the New Year....
Leading footwear players like Adidas, Puma and Nike are likely to shift some of their purchasing and production from China to India over the next three years, according to new research, as Chinese pro...
Adidas is set to mark the 60th anniversary of the company registering its iconic three stripes mark with the biggest ever global brand campaign for Adidas Originals....
Adidas and the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) have agreed an 11-year partnership, giving the sporting goods firm world-wide sponsorship rights for all IAAF World Athletic Se...
The Adidas Group's TaylorMade-Adidas Golf unit has completed its acquisition of golf firm Ashworth....
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Teen retail being rocked by fast fashion headwinds
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- US retailers' March 2014 sales roundup
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- H&M "pushing the process" on sustainable fashion
- Adidas plans mobile phone hotline at all suppliers
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- VF Corp eyes speed to market with China hub
- C&A warns of supply crisis in organic cotton
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Jeans in Italy
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects