US: Agron turns to FlexPLM for improved efficiency
Agron Inc, the accessory licensee for Adidas America, is using PTC's Retail, Footwear and Apparel PLM solution to manage its accessory product lines from design concept through product development and catalogue creation.
The FlexPLM software is helping Agron improve access to product information across its multiple business groups in order to increase information re-use and improve operational efficiency.
The installation controls and manages all the information used by the company's product teams, catalogue creation teams and ERP system.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
The battle for a share of the Chinese sportswear market is probably the most intense in the world. For Adidas, however, 2008 is the year the brand finally took pole position, buoyed by its sponsorship...
A month after its acquisition of lifestyle golf company Ashworth Inc, TaylorMade-Adidas Golf is downsizing the combined workforce of the two companies....
Here is a roundup of the top five most-read stories on just-style this week. Click on each headline for the full story....
A business information portal dedicated to PLM (product lifecycle management) software for the fashion and textile industry is being launched by just-style in the New Year....
Leading footwear players like Adidas, Puma and Nike are likely to shift some of their purchasing and production from China to India over the next three years, according to new research, as Chinese pro...
Adidas is set to mark the 60th anniversary of the company registering its iconic three stripes mark with the biggest ever global brand campaign for Adidas Originals....
Adidas and the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) have agreed an 11-year partnership, giving the sporting goods firm world-wide sponsorship rights for all IAAF World Athletic Se...
The Adidas Group's TaylorMade-Adidas Golf unit has completed its acquisition of golf firm Ashworth....
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016