INDIA: Ailing National Textile Corp Awaits Rehabilitation Plan
A draft rehabilitation scheme for the ailing National Textile Corporation (NTC), which has financial liabilities of over Rs 6,000 crore, is being prepared for the consideration of a group of ministers (GoM) headed by Finance Minister, Yashwant Sinha. "The Textiles Ministry is preparing a viability report for the 169 mills of the NTC for consideration of the GoM," said official sources.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth