UK: Airotech, John Gladstone In Management Buyout
Huddersfield, UK-based textile companies Airotech Holdings Limited and John Gladstone Limited have been bought from the Uniworth Group of India in a management buyout.
Negotiations led by Andrew Ball as chairman concluded that no redundancies are necessary for the companies' staff.
The buyout consortium includes sales director Marc Cotran, domestic sales director Tony Shepherd, and logistics director, Richard Middleton.
Airotech specialises in branded fabrics and garments, with principle markets in the UK, the Middle East and the Far East.
Gladstone is a specialist dyer and finisher of woven fabrics, serving the UK.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022