UK: AIS Rumoured To Be Intersport GB's Buyer
Troubled Intersport GB, sports clothing supplier to Intersport, should soon be rescued from receivership. It is rumoured that Midlands-based buying group AIS is favourite to buy Interport's UK supply arm in a deal worth around £100m. AIS has interests in a wide range of sectors including clothing, housewares and office furniture to retailers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"