FRANCE: Alain Manoukian H1 Falls EUR4.6 Million
First-half turnover at French fashion retailer Alain Manoukian fell to 74.6 million euros from 79.2 million euros in the first half of 2001.
The group said May 2002 was a particularly difficult month, citing clothing market data from CICOE (Centre de Textile Cooperation Observations Economique), which showed a 5.7 per cent month-on-month drop across the sector as a whole.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"