ALBANIA: Alba Tex Plans New Factory
Underwear fabric maker Alba Tex plans to set up a microfibre factory to produce raw materials, chief executive officer Eduard Gega was reported by media as saying.
The factory, which will open up 200 new jobs, is aimed at boosting the company's production capacity as well as cutting manufacturing expenses.
Alba Tex, which ships cotton microfibre to Italy, presently has a payroll of 50.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective