UK: Alexandra Buys Prima For £3.97m
Workwear manufacturer Alexandra Plc has bought corporate clothing company Prima Corporate Wear Ltd for £3.97 million in cash.
Prima, which specialises in apparel for the security and transport industries, is expected to contribute to earnings in the first year.
Managing director of Prima, Nick Atkinson, will continue to lead the company.
Prima saw sales of £6.2m for the year ended September 2004, with a pre-tax profit of £0.6m.
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Where next for retailers in a saturated market?
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020