USA: Alexandra Marques Swimwear To Hit US Market
Alexandra Marques Swimwear on Thursday revealed plans to launch its self-titled brand in the US as it looks to grab a slice of the $1.8 billion market. The firm, part of the Mirabella Group, said the new line will be aimed at US specialty boutiques, upscale department stores and swimwear boutiques in Miami, New York and Los Angeles as well as luxury hotels and cruise lines in the US and the Caribbean.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores