USA: Alfa Acquires Contact Sports
Alfa International Corp, a holding company for imprinted apparel maker Ty-Breakers Corp, announced on Tuesday it had acquired athletic appareal manufacturer Contact Sports, Inc. Contact Sports designs, manufactures and markets athletic apparel with a fashionable edgy look and feel. Lines include shorts, shirts, sweat-suits, T-shirts, jackets, for basketball and other sports which are sold to specialty retail stores and department stores nationwide. The product line is directed at males aged 14-27.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores