CANADA: Algo Narrows Q2 Loss On Sales Up 25 Per Cent
Women's, men's and children's fashion apparel producer and importer, Algo Group Inc, on Thursday posted a narrower second quarter loss amid a 25 per cent jump in sales. The company reported a net loss of $1.5m in the 13 weeks to June 30 versus a net loss of $3.5m last year, with sales climbing to $21.1m from $17m in the year-ago period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores