CANADA: Algo sells fashion fabrics business
Apparel maker Algo Group Inc has sold certain assets of its fashion fabrics business unit in the US, and will use the money raised to repay some of its liabilities.
As a result of the sale, the company's fashion fabrics business unit, which includes Hamil America Inc and the Hamil Textiles division of Tangiers International Ltd, will cease activities.
Algo Group makes and imports ladies' fashion apparel and men's, boy's and children's sportswear that is marketed throughout North America.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- EU urged to adopt roadmap for Sri Lanka GSP+ bid
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack