US: Alice + Olivia teams on hosiery with Pretty Polly
US fashion label Alice + Olivia by Stacey Bendet has launched a hosiery collaboration with Pretty Polly.
The collection will feature modern, yet "playful" pieces which reflect the personality of both brands.
"I love legwear. I feel like it's such an important component to how we style and wear our clothes," said Alice + Olivia CEO and creative director, Stacey Bendet.
The brand plans to have an ongoing presence in the hosiery sector, and believes it could represent over $25m at retail within three years, said company president Deanna Berkley. The collaboration with Pretty Polly is the first step in this strategic initiative.
"Our hosiery expertise and experience make Pretty Polly the perfect match for the fashion forward Alice + Olivia. This collaboration is bound to surprise and delight a whole generation of new customers," added Jonny Mitchell, managing director -legwear of Courtaulds Brands, Pretty Polly's parent company.
- TPP trade pact in milestone signing by 12 nations
- Cheap polyester contributes to cotton import shift
- US apparel retailers' January 2016 sales roundup
- Combating the new normal – 10 trends for 2016
- Under Armour defends questions over strategy
- Bangladesh factory fire renews worker safety fears
- China factory activity continues to deteriorate
- Southeast Asia – a strategic sourcing review
- H&M and Primark price rivalry reaches equilibrium
- PVH to take control of Tommy Hilfiger China unit
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2021
- Wearable Technology Market by Product, Application, Type, & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024