US: Alice + Olivia teams on hosiery with Pretty Polly
US fashion label Alice + Olivia by Stacey Bendet has launched a hosiery collaboration with Pretty Polly.
The collection will feature modern, yet "playful" pieces which reflect the personality of both brands.
"I love legwear. I feel like it's such an important component to how we style and wear our clothes," said Alice + Olivia CEO and creative director, Stacey Bendet.
The brand plans to have an ongoing presence in the hosiery sector, and believes it could represent over $25m at retail within three years, said company president Deanna Berkley. The collaboration with Pretty Polly is the first step in this strategic initiative.
"Our hosiery expertise and experience make Pretty Polly the perfect match for the fashion forward Alice + Olivia. This collaboration is bound to surprise and delight a whole generation of new customers," added Jonny Mitchell, managing director -legwear of Courtaulds Brands, Pretty Polly's parent company.
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Bangladesh: Raising the bar on apparel exports?
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Bangladesh knitting worker killed by faulty lift
- Bangladesh factory improvements “will take years”
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie
- Apparel manufacturing leads US reshoring trend