US: Alice + Olivia teams on hosiery with Pretty Polly
US fashion label Alice + Olivia by Stacey Bendet has launched a hosiery collaboration with Pretty Polly.
The collection will feature modern, yet "playful" pieces which reflect the personality of both brands.
"I love legwear. I feel like it's such an important component to how we style and wear our clothes," said Alice + Olivia CEO and creative director, Stacey Bendet.
The brand plans to have an ongoing presence in the hosiery sector, and believes it could represent over $25m at retail within three years, said company president Deanna Berkley. The collaboration with Pretty Polly is the first step in this strategic initiative.
"Our hosiery expertise and experience make Pretty Polly the perfect match for the fashion forward Alice + Olivia. This collaboration is bound to surprise and delight a whole generation of new customers," added Jonny Mitchell, managing director -legwear of Courtaulds Brands, Pretty Polly's parent company.
- Supply chain takeaways from Sourcing at MAGIC
- Cotton supply chain transparency an ongoing issue
- No simple way to be sustainable, says SAC CEO
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- Denim and athleisure top picks for back-to-school
- Li & Fung eyes supply chain speed in 3-year plan
- Zara USA faces US$5m deceptive pricing lawsuit
- EU clothing imports from China continue to plunge
- Nike and Crystal Group "doing well by doing good"
- EU relaxes origin rules on Jordan clothing exports
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras