US: Alice + Olivia teams on hosiery with Pretty Polly
US fashion label Alice + Olivia by Stacey Bendet has launched a hosiery collaboration with Pretty Polly.
The collection will feature modern, yet "playful" pieces which reflect the personality of both brands.
"I love legwear. I feel like it's such an important component to how we style and wear our clothes," said Alice + Olivia CEO and creative director, Stacey Bendet.
The brand plans to have an ongoing presence in the hosiery sector, and believes it could represent over $25m at retail within three years, said company president Deanna Berkley. The collaboration with Pretty Polly is the first step in this strategic initiative.
"Our hosiery expertise and experience make Pretty Polly the perfect match for the fashion forward Alice + Olivia. This collaboration is bound to surprise and delight a whole generation of new customers," added Jonny Mitchell, managing director -legwear of Courtaulds Brands, Pretty Polly's parent company.
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- JC Penney emphasises new merchandising strategy
- Crystal Group nurtures its caring culture
- Apparel industry not immune from Russia tensions
- US apparel import data shows China competitiveness
- Cambodia garment workers “dying on the job”
- Vietnam proposes 15% rise to regional minimum wage
- Cotton prices set to slip on China policy change
- Nike appointments to drive growth opportunities
- Avery Dennison forms JV with Ningbo Shenzhou
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey