US: Alice + Olivia teams on hosiery with Pretty Polly
US fashion label Alice + Olivia by Stacey Bendet has launched a hosiery collaboration with Pretty Polly.
The collection will feature modern, yet "playful" pieces which reflect the personality of both brands.
"I love legwear. I feel like it's such an important component to how we style and wear our clothes," said Alice + Olivia CEO and creative director, Stacey Bendet.
The brand plans to have an ongoing presence in the hosiery sector, and believes it could represent over $25m at retail within three years, said company president Deanna Berkley. The collaboration with Pretty Polly is the first step in this strategic initiative.
"Our hosiery expertise and experience make Pretty Polly the perfect match for the fashion forward Alice + Olivia. This collaboration is bound to surprise and delight a whole generation of new customers," added Jonny Mitchell, managing director -legwear of Courtaulds Brands, Pretty Polly's parent company.
- Capacity building key to Myanmar momentum
- Apparel buyers point to potential in Africa
- Three tipping points for RFID in fashion
- Sourcing in Africa: An alternative to Asia?
- Cotton “too diverse” for fixed sustainability plan
- SOURCING: Global sourcing snapshots launch
- VF Corp lifts outlook despite Q1 profit fall
- Garment group reiterates labour rights commitment
- Wal-Mart silent on Rana Plaza lawsuit
- Coats launches “innovative” reflective thread