UK: All Saints taps Burberry's William Kim as CEO
Fashion retailer All Saints has tapped William Kim, the former senior vice president of retail and digital commerce at luxury goods firm Burberry, as its new CEO.
Kim has over 14 years experience in the luxury fashion industry, having worked for Gucci Group and Abercrombie & Fitch in addition to his recent seven-year tenure at Burberry.
As well as senior roles in a range of retail, wholesale and digital channels in Asia, Europe and the Americas, he has also been involved in turnaround and start-up projects.
Lyndon Lea, partner in All Saints owner Lion Capital, said Kim's experience "will be invaluable as All Saints enters the next phase of its evolution."
"In particular, my global digital and Asian branding experiences will help All Saints capitalise on the opportunities that exist for it at this juncture," Kim added.
Peter Wood has been acting as interim CEO since September 2011 following the departure of Stephen Craig, left the company. He will now revert to his role as CFO.
All Saints has over 100 stand-alone shops and in-store concessions across the UK, US and Europe, and in its most recent financial year reported revenues of over GBP200m (US$325m).
French apparel and luxury group PPR is reportedly considering changing its name to Kering as it looks to focus on its luxury and sportswear businesses....
PPR's Redcats division has entered an agreement to sell its apparel and homeware brands Ellos and Jotex to Nordic Capital Fund VII for EUR275m (US$365m). ...
Luxury retailer Burberry is taking customer experience to the next level by personalising its made-to-order runway products with embedded technology that tells how the product is made....
PPR is confident of continued growth in 2013, after posting a rise in 2012 net profit as strong sales of its luxury brands offset weakness in its sports division....
Woollen mills in the UK are expanding as a result of growing demand across Europe and Asia, according to The Woolmark Company....
Luxury goods business Burberry has appointed former BBC Worldwide chief executive John Smith to the newly created post of company COO - while CFO and EVP Stacy Cartwright is set to step down from the ...
PPR has completed the sale of its OneStopPlus US plus sized clothing business to private equity firms Charlesbank Capital Partners and Webster Capital. ...
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- Global supply chain trends at Sourcing at MAGIC
- What's 3D-printing doing for apparel and footwear?
- Denim and athleisure top picks for back-to-school
- Labelling – The importance of the fine print
- Vietnam garment industry calls for strategy update
- H&M takes action over Myanmar child labour breach
- Nike and Apollo create supply chain partnership
- US Q2 in brief - The Buckle, Stein Mart
- Li & Fung joins FTA in sustainable sourcing pledge
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- THE GAP, INC.: Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis