UK: All You Ever Wanted to Know About the Clothing/Textiles Industry - Now in One Place
Style industry professionals can now satisfy their need for clothing/textiles industry information at just-style.com's online knowledge store ( http://just-style.com/store/ ). Launched today, the B2B site offers the largest range of industry reports, market data, analysis and conferences in one place, from leading suppliers including Mintel, Key Note, Marshall Hamilton, World Clothing Manufacturer and Plimsoll Publishing."Style professionals use the site regularly for news, features and analysis, and we can now complete the service by offering leading reports and other business knowledge for sale," commented Joe Walker, Business Development Manager for the company. "We have split the site in two -- adding our saleable knowledge alongside that which is free of charge to facilitate finding high quality data of excellent relevance," he continued.Visitors can gain free access to executive summaries and tables of contents for the majority of products offered for sale -- a major advantage over many sites who require registration or subscription to view such information. "Asking visitors to register or even pay for an executive summary or table of contents we feel is unacceptable -- nobody would pay for a product's technical details before buying, so we decided to remove this traditional barrier to sale," Walker confirms.The shop offers over 100 industry reports and will expand to over 300 within a month. Products cover all sectors of the industry and subjects including sportswear, footwear, bridalwear, lingerie, aftercare -- plus information on brands, retailing, technology, company financials, legislation and producers.Visitors can enter the knowledge store directly at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022