UK: All You Ever Wanted to Know About the Clothing/Textiles Industry - Now in One Place
Style industry professionals can now satisfy their need for clothing/textiles industry information at just-style.com's online knowledge store ( http://just-style.com/store/ ). Launched today, the B2B site offers the largest range of industry reports, market data, analysis and conferences in one place, from leading suppliers including Mintel, Key Note, Marshall Hamilton, World Clothing Manufacturer and Plimsoll Publishing."Style professionals use the site regularly for news, features and analysis, and we can now complete the service by offering leading reports and other business knowledge for sale," commented Joe Walker, Business Development Manager for the company. "We have split the site in two -- adding our saleable knowledge alongside that which is free of charge to facilitate finding high quality data of excellent relevance," he continued.Visitors can gain free access to executive summaries and tables of contents for the majority of products offered for sale -- a major advantage over many sites who require registration or subscription to view such information. "Asking visitors to register or even pay for an executive summary or table of contents we feel is unacceptable -- nobody would pay for a product's technical details before buying, so we decided to remove this traditional barrier to sale," Walker confirms.The shop offers over 100 industry reports and will expand to over 300 within a month. Products cover all sectors of the industry and subjects including sportswear, footwear, bridalwear, lingerie, aftercare -- plus information on brands, retailing, technology, company financials, legislation and producers.Visitors can enter the knowledge store directly at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- US Q4 in brief – Dillard's, Macy's, Walmart
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar