USA: Alliance Data Systems Renews New York & Co Contract
Alliance Data Systems Corp has renewed its agreement to provide private label credit card services for apparel group New York & Company until 2012.
Under the terms of the agreement, Alliance Data will continue to work with New York and Company, supplying the retailer with an integrated private label credit card program for its retail locations as well as its online retail operations.
Alliance Data will provide New York & Company with services including account acquisition and activation, receivables funding, card authorisation, private label credit card issuance, statement generation, marketing and loyalty services, remittance processing, and customer service functions.
Alliance Data Systems' database marketing practice also works with New York & Company to provide analysis and segmentation for the retailers' direct marketing efforts.
New York & Company is a specialty retailer of fashion-oriented, moderately-priced women's apparel.
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack