USA: Alpha Flight Jackets Land In Fashion Market
Flight jacket firm Alpha Industries has signed an agreement with Nigel Cabourn to design and develop an exclusive new fashion collection for sale in both Europe and the US.
The Virginia-based company, which also produces outerwear for the US military and has offices and distribution points in the US, Europe, Asia and the Middle East, said the Fall 2003 collection will feature jackets, sweaters and bottoms.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Primark challenges critics with cotton initiative
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Vietnam apparel exports miss 2016 target
- Trump talks of tweaking NAFTA trade with Canada
- H&M leads Better Cotton league
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022