USA: Alpha Pro Tech Agrees Distribution Deal With Patterson Dental Co
Alpha Pro Tech Ltd, a developer, manufacturer and marketer of disposable protective apparel for the medical, dental, industrial clean room and food service markets, today announced a new distribution relationship with Patterson Dental Company.
The new deal will begin with the roll out of the Alpha Pro Tech Positive Facial Lock (PFL) dental facemask line in January, followed by subsequent product launches throughout 2001.
Patterson Dental Company is one of the largest distributors of dental products and dental services to dentists, dental laboratories, institutions and other healthcare providers throughout North America.
The PFL's custom fitting mask design provides dental practitioners with superior protection from aerosols during dental procedures and has been recognised by Clinical Research Associates (CRA) as the best mask in the market for protection against aerosols.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Is China losing its edge as a US apparel supplier?
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report