USA: Alpha Pro Tech Named Stock Pick Of The Year By Bowser Report
Alpha Pro Tech Ltd, a developer, manufacturer and marketer of disposable protective apparel for the medical, dental, industrial clean room and food service markets, has announced that it has been selected as the stock pick of the year by The Bowser Report. The Bowser Report singled out Alpha Pro Tech in its January newsletter as its top candidate for growth in 2001, based on the company's new supply agreements, including the marketing of its Food Service Safety Products to more than 25,000 McDonald's restaurants in 119 countries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022