Alvanon president Ed Gribbin joins IAF board
Ed Gribbin, president of apparel size and fit expert Alvanon, has joined the board of the International Apparel Federation (IAF).
The IAF represents 150,000 companies with members from nearly 40 countries, spanning apparel manufacturers, their associations, apparel retailers and the supporting industry.
Gribbin will work with the federation to "spur industry advancements, especially in the areas of supply chain efficiency, marketing and merchandising, product development and sizing and fit".
He adds: "I look forward to bringing Alvanon’s knowledge and expertise to IAF’s existing resources in ways that bring a fresh, creative perspective to some of our industry’s most critical issues."
Gribbin also serves on the board of the American Apparel & Footwear Association (AAFA), and the Sewn Products Equipment Suppliers of the Americas (SPESA).
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
The American Apparel & Footwear Association (AAFA) has named executives from New Balance Athletics, VF Corporation, Gerber Childrenswear and Advent International to its board of directors for the comi...
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Brandix rolls out Tukatech systems
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar