Aman Graphics invests in material planning tool
Bangladesh apparel manufacturer Aman Graphics and Designs has implemented ThreadSol's IntelloCut material planning solution to help reduce fabric waste.
The implementation, Aman Graphics says, enhances the factory's cutting room processes, in terms of saving effort, improving quality and boosting its material savings.
"After implementation of IntelloCut, we experienced profound improvement in stores and cutting systems processes and efficiency," says Aman Graphics CEO Ronnie Serasingha. "The system has put our processes on auto pilot. At the same time, the live data in the form of reports has helped management gain transparency."
Anas Shakil, country head for Bangladesh at ThreadSol added: "A world class setup marries a world class planning software bringing over 10% of on-floor fabric savings."
ThreadSol has helped more than 50 factories across seven geographies reduce fabric cost, including Kenpark, Regency and Dekko in Bangladesh.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts